Cancelled for April due to poor weather forecasts, next time will be May. Apologies all!
NOTE: RESCHEDULED TO 25th APRIL DUE TO POOR WEATHER FORECAST!
If you have equipment to set up we advise arriving before 7pm
Remember, dates may change as the weather (as antagonistic as it can be) can alter affecting the possibility of the desired night. Hence why contact details are necessary for such rapid changes. Lastly, do not hesitate to bring along your own telescope! We love seeing new people interested in Astronomy and all of its wonders, so make us two happy men and come for the grand experience ...
Please note: MBO will always be closed on days of Severe, Extreme and Code Red fire ratings, please see the CFA website for that information.